BOYSENBERRY hand dyed yarn deep purple reddish pink semi-solid.
- *Single Fingering Sock*: 400 yd (366 m) / mini is 80 yards (73 m) of single ply 100% super-wash merino wool
- Merino Silk Fingering Sock: 438 yd (400 m) of single ply 70% super-wash merino / 30% silk
- Alpaca Silk Cashmere Sparkle Lace 875 yd (800 m) of 65% baby alpaca / 20% silk / 10% cashmere / 5% silver stellina
- Suri Alpaca Silk: 328 yards (300 m) of 74% baby suri alpaca / 26% mulberry silk (weight: 1.76 oz (50 gm) per skein)
- Single Bulky: 76 yd (70 m) of single ply 80% super-wash merino wool/20% nylon
Can also be made to order on any base. Full details, fiber content, yardage, and photos of all yarn bases can be found on the Yarn Bases Page. If you need any help choosing a base or have any questions at all, just ask!
Thank you for supporting my small business and Happy Crafting! 😊